Operator Belt (COBRA® IDR 1.75")
HSGI products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it, at our discretion.
• Built with two layers of military-grade Type 13 nylon webbing
• Sewn together with five rows of lock-stitched, bonded 138 nylon thread
• Proprietary construction process provides additional rigidity and stiffness
• Features additional layer of 1.5” webbing to form industry-standard columns of MOLLE for use with MOLLE pouches and holsters
• Double-needle binding along upper and lower edges of 1.5” webbing for added durability
• Includes your choice of HSGI® Inner Belt or Micro Grip Belt Panel to mate with the Operator’s interior hook Velcro®
• Two-belt setup enables the easy donning and removal of belt
• Features patented COBRA® integrated D-ring buckle with matte black finish
HSGI's® riggers belts are NOT labeled or certified for climbing or use as Life Saving Equipment. HSGI® will not be held responsible for any injuries or death for the misuse of any of our products.
28-46”L x .375”W x 1.75”H - .78-.93 lbs
71.12-116.84cm x .95cm x 4.45cm - 353.8-421.8 g