Handcuff TACO® - Covered - Belt Mount
HSGI products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it, at our discretion.
• Fits chained and hinged cuffs
• Perfect for field compasses and small tins
• Features our U.S. Patented TACO® design for adjustable retention and adjustability
• Available in Velcro® One-Wrap® and Adaptable Belt Mount attachment options
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 2"
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
High Speed Gear’s® new Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Two laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5”-1.75” belts or 1.75”-2” belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
Dimensions: 3”L x 1.75”W x 5.5”H, .175 lbs
Metric: 7.62cm x 4.45cm x 13.97cm, 79.37 g