Handcuff TACO® - Belt Mount
HSGI products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it, at our discretion.
This handcuff pouch will hold almost any brand of handcuff. The retention strap is adjustable in length. Also ideal for field compasses, tins and other similar products.
• The handcuff retention strap is adjustable in length
• Fits chained and hinged cuffs
• Perfect for field compasses and small tins • Also fits small radios, such as the BaoFeng UV-5R
• Features our U.S. Patented TACO® design for adjustable retention
• Available in Velcro® One-Wrap® and Adaptable Belt Mount attachment options
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 1.75"
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
High Speed Gear’s® new Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed 1000D Cordura® nylon laminate and reliable YKK® snap closure to create a belt loop. Two lasercut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5”-1.75” belts or 1.75”-2” belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook Velcro® designed to match up with the interior loop Velcro® of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.