40MM TACO® - Belt Mount
HSGI products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it, at our discretion.
This versatile ordnance pouch can hold a wide variety of rounds and tools by expanding and contracting using our patented TACO® design.
• Holds 40mm/37mm rounds, small radios like the BaoFeng UV-5R and other items securely
• Constructed with 1000D Cordura®, durable webbing and shock cord
• Metal grommet for drainage
• Attaches with either HSGI® clips (MOLLE) or Velcro® One-Wrap® (belt mount)
• Comes in single, double and triple configurations
• Available in Velcro® One-Wrap® and Adaptable Belt Mount attachment options
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
High Speed Gear’s® new Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed 1000D Cordura® nylon laminate and reliable YKK® snap closure to create a belt loop. Two lasercut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5”-1.75” belts or 1.75”-2” belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook Velcro® designed to match up with the interior loop Velcro® of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
2.25”L x 1.75”W x 3.75”H, .15 lb