Pogey Pouch - Belt Mount
The Belt Mount Pogey pouch is a horizontal general purpose pouch
HSGI products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it, at our discretion.
The Pogey Pouch was originally designed as an EOD pouch with input from 2nd EOD Battalion on MCB Camp Lejuene, but also works perfectly as a horizontal general-purpose pouch.
• Can be used as a GP pouch, admin pouch, medical pouch, tool pouch, etc.
• Closure options makes this pouch unique
• Underneath the flap is a zipper to keep the elements out and content secure
• Flap can be used to compress the pouch and for quick closure with or without the zipper
• Velcro® hook and loop design allows the flap to be rolled out of the way and secured for quick access ntly on demand
• Available in Velcro® One-Wrap® and Adaptable Belt Mount attachment options
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 2"
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
High Speed Gear’s® new Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed 1000D Cordura® nylon laminate and reliable YKK® snap closure to create a belt loop. Two lasercut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5”-1.75” belts or 1.75”-2” belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook Velcro® designed to match up with the interior loop Velcro® of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
Metric: 20.96cm x 5.08cm x 11.43cm, 170.1g (1,216.7 cubic cm)