eV2™ AIWB Holster
HSGI products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it, at our discretion.
• Made of 100% aircraft-grade Kydex®, which gives a smooth finish for easy draw and reholster
• Retention adjustment screw provides perfect hold for each user
• Strong nylon belt clip features gentle edges that will not damage clothing or belts
• Clip is tuckable, allowing shirt to be tucked over gun, as well as height adjustable, allowing gun to sit deeper or higher for “master grip” access
• Comp-Tac® Kick provides pressure allowing grip to tilt into body for better concealment
• Features a minimalist design with smooth edges and gentle curves for ultimate comfort
**This is a Comp-Tac® product and ships from their facility in Houston under their lead times.**
Comp-Tac® products are constructed to fit standard factory equipped guns only. Additions such as trigger shoes, extended slide releases, laser sights or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the gun itself may render the holster unsafe and increase the risk of an accidental discharge. At no time should a handgun other than the make and models of gun for which the holster is made be used in a Comp-Tac® holster. It is the user’s sole responsibility throughout the serviceable life of the holster to personally check for proper fit and retention with an unloaded handgun. If any Comp-Tac® product becomes worn, loose or ill-fitting with age, you should cease use immediately. Because HSGI® and Comp-Tac® have no control over how their holsters and/or accessories will be used, or who they will be used by after their purchase, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any HSGI® or Comp-Tac® product, including wear on firearm finish.