Sure-Grip Padded Belt®
This modular, padded-belt system is one of the slimmest and sturdiest on the market. Please read instructions below carefully and watch fitting video to ensure you order the correct size SGPB and inner belt.
HSGI products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it, at our discretion.
The High Speed Gear® Sure-Grip Padded Belt® is designed to provide the comfortable, no-slip stability necessary for reducing back strain and general discomfort so frequently caused by loose-fitting, drooping and weighted-down belts. Featuring a brand-new modular system, the Sure-Grip Padded Belt® has a slim profile that is just 0.75 inches thick and only 4.5 inches tall.
The Sure-Grip Padded Belt's® updated design features Neoprene as the belt's padding. This material gives the belt a cushiony gel-like feel for greater comfort and exceptional gripping power. It also features a removable HDPE stiffener sheet throughout the entire main portion where the three continuous rows of PALS/MOLLE are located. This feature is for those times when added stability is required. With this proprietary ability to remove the stiffener sheet, the Sure-Grip Padded Belt® is one of the most flexible military belts of its kind, making it the ultimate support system whether at the range or in the field.
With three conveniently-positioned access ports, the Sure-Grip Padded Belt® allows you to seamlessly attach subloads to the belt's interior, while the belt's four suspender attachments allow for easy expansion.
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER A RIGGER BELT TO MATE WITH THE SGPB, YOU MUST SELECT IT AS AN OPTION WHEN ORDERING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DELIBERATE WHEN SELECTING THE SURE-GRIP PADDED BELT® SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
SELECTING THE SURE-GRIP PADDED BELT® SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS.
- FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MANY PEOPLE PREFER AS LITTLE GAP AS POSSIBLE TO OFFER MORE MOLLE REAL ESTATE TOWARD THE FRONT.
- ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. DO NOT BASE YOUR BELT MEASUREMENT ON YOUR PANT SIZE.
- FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE COBRA® BELT, YOU WILL NEED TO GO UP A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR STANDARD BELT SIZE TO ACCOMMODATE THE ADDED GIRTH CREATED BY PADDED BELT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE DUTY BELT, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST WAIST SIZE TO THE LENGTH OF PADDED BELT CHOSEN.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing:
30.5" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip Padded Belt®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Medium
35.5" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip Padded Belt®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Large
41.5" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip Padded Belt®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is XL
46" end to end - If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Sure-Grip Padded Belt®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is 2X
- 30.5 inches end to end
- 35.5 inches end to end
- 41.5 inches end to end
- 46 inches end to end
- Neoprene Padded Interior
- Removable HDPE stiffener sheet
- (4) Suspender Attachments
- (3) Access Ports
- Weight: 16 ounces
- Dimensions: 0.75 inches wide, 4.5 inches tall
HSGI™ SureGrip™ Padded Belt Colors:
- Coyote Brown
- Olive Drab
- MultiCam® w/ MultiCam Webbing
- ATACS AU
- Urban Grey