The Med Pak is a mid-sized MOLLE mounted pouch, which features a quick-access pull-tab and customizable organization features. Ideal for medical, EOD, or various other supplies. This product was built in partnership with Phokus Research Group, a manufacturer and distributor of vital medical and training supplies for servicemen and women.
- Quick-access pull-tab can be stowed if not required
- MOLLE mounted; 3 columns, 5 rows (includes 2 HSGI MOLLE clips)
- Medical shears can be carried in external slot
- Versatile slits on front can be used to hold pens, chem lights, or as lash points for attaching a tourniquet or other gear
- Loop fastener panel on front
- Lash loops on back corners for tourniquet attachment
- Internal rigid organizer panel can be customized with included shock cord
- Elastic loop store various items
- Includes medical cross PVC patch
- Grommet on bottom for drainage
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 6.25" x 8" x 3"