Team Response Kit (TRiK) Bag
The Team Response Kit (TRiK) Bag is a full-sized "CLS" wait pack with a padded hip belt and user-centric organization features. It has 2 modes of use, either by opening the top flap to access supplies while wearing the bag or placing the bag on the ground and opening it fully to easily access all supplies. The zipper-stop straps prevent accidental opening. The TRiK bag can hold a variety of medical supplies. This product was built in partnership with Phokus Research Group, a manufacturer and distributor of vital medical and training supplies for servicemen and women.
- Carry handle on top
- Loop fastener panel for labels, etc.
- Medical shear pocket with retention strap
- Side compression straps
- Spacer-mesh for ventilation
- Front zippered pocket holds casualty cards, chest seals, or even a folded splint
- Internal organizer loops hold a variety of medical supplies
- Elastic loops inside lid holds gloves, decompression needles, or similar items
- Internal slip pocket
- Adjustable straps on bottom hold a pole-less litter or other gear
- Suspender loops
- Includes medical cross PVC patch
- Grommets on bottom for drainage
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant
Dimensions: 14" x 7" x 8"